My 2003 Volvo T-Sport. 2 Litre Petrol Turbo (165bhp)
I bought this car 01/10/2011 for £1750. It is 8 years old but everything woks and it feels and drives like it is brand new. It has the full sports and luxury pack and has been well maintained. Considering the price I paid is about 10% of the cost when new I feel this is a real bargain price for a fantastic car. This S40 has 86465 miles on the clock which is quite low for a well maintained Volvo and hopefully it will complete another 86465 miles. There is some service history with the car but I will assume all service parts need replacing and detail the work as I get it carried out.
I will keep the service and repairs page updated with all the work I carry out.
This blog will also become an information resource for the Volvo s40 with articles about the history of the model, technical specifications and interesting modifications.



No comments:
Post a Comment